Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grayson's Playroom

Over the past month or so we have been working on completing Grayson's playroom.  His playroom use to be our office and it is right off of the living room and kitchen area.  I really like what we did in this room and thought that I would share it with all of you. 
Here are a few pictures of our Office before the changes...
and here are a few pictures of Grayson's New Playroom!
What we changed:
The paint color on all walls.  All walls are chocolate brown and one wall we painted orange!
New Baskets
New Rug
We removed a lot of accessories that are not kid friendly!
New toy bench for Grayson's toy! (I didn't get a picture of it)
We are also thinking of putting curtains on the glass doors.  What do you think we should do?
The baskets that are on the shelving unit are from Crate and Barrel, which can be found here and I have them filled with books, movies, and toys all for Grayson. 
I still have my favorite Zebra Chairs in there for now.  In case you do ask I got them at IO Metro in Rogers, Arkansas.  The green rug is from there too!  However my sister Amie saw them online at Target.  So you could check there too!
Love the Monkey Picture of Grayson that my sister Amie took of him!  I thought it was perfect for his playroom!
All the remaining cubes I put pictures of Grayson and a few pictures of Chad, Bella, and I.  And on the top of the shelving unit I put pictures of our family!  I want to get more frames and updated pictures of our family and put them up there!
 
Grayson playing in his playroom for the 1st time!
So what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved