Friday, September 24, 2010

So Us Your Life - Master Bedroom

So today I am actually on time with doing Show Us Your Life - Master Bedroom at Kelly's Korner.  If you didn't see my living room check it out here

I love our Master Bedroom and right now it is rearranged differently then we normally have it, but when the pack n play was in our room it was less crowded the way we have it now. 
A few Highlights of our Master Bedroom:
1.  The dressers and night stands Chad had before we got married and I like the dark tones in them.
2.  The covered headboard was designed by Chad and I and M Grace made it for us.  Before this bed we had a queen bed and we upgraded about two years ago to a king bed and I didn't want to purchase new dressers or night stands so this was a great option for us!  I love it! 
3.  Our complete bedding and curtains were designed by Chad and I with the help of M Grace and we have had the same bedding for about three years.  What I love about our bedding is the dark brown pillows have a different design on the back and the quilt at the end of the bed also has a different design. 
4.  The rug is from Target
5.  The lamps are from Hobby Lobby
I hope you enjoy viewing our Master Bedroom~



Don't forget to visit the other Master Bedrooms at Kelly's Korner!
Have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved