Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Showing his Halloween Spirit

I was going to do this post yesterday but I did not have enough hours in the day so I am doing it this morning bright in early.  Last week Grayson showed his Halloween spirit all week by dressing up each day in a different Halloween outfit.  Most of the outfits I bought last season on sale after we found out we were having a boy. 

Monday
Love this picture!

Tuesday

Wednesday
I just love these baby legs that I got at BabyLegs

Thursday
This is the best picture I could get of him on Thursday he was not in a good mood. 

Friday
This picture was taken on Saturday, but he did wear this shirt on Friday but ended up puking all over it so I ended up having to change him before I took a picture of him in it.  I washed it on Friday night so I could get a picture of him in it. 

I am thinking we may do this again for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I need to start shopping we don't have any shirts for either holiday! 
Happy Tuesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved