Friday, June 14, 2013

the HOUSE is decorated

HI ALL!
 
Thanks for all the HOUSE LOVE!
a few questions answered:
all the mirrors in the bathrooms are from Hobby Lobby...
in fact if you are building and want to do something like we did I suggest telling your builder so you can get a credit on the mirrors and next go to Hobby Lobby and buy the mirrors, but WAIT until they are 50% off.  It happens trust me...
 
 
We also did this for lighting if I saw a light that I LOVED I purchased it and once the guys were ready to install lights at the house we just delivered the lights to the house.
 
Baby gates they are all custom made from the "trim guys" that our builder uses. 
 
Paint Colors
Main House Color - Shermin Williams Laggia SW 7506
I wanted my main house color to be neutral and fill light and airy and I think I achieved this with this color
Playroom - Shermin Williams Ellie Gray SW 7650
Grayson's Room - will update later 
Crew's Room - will update later
Stain Color on hardwood floors - ?? not sure sorry - I don't have a sample of this after they finished building
 
How tall are your ceilings?
10 foot ceilings 
 
Now onto the pictures and what we did to make this home our home...
Welcome
to the
Stafford Home


































 






 
 
thanks for coming by and seeing our home
love the stafford family!
 
A SPECIAL THANKS TO JIM AND KOBY FROM HOMES OF DISTINCTION, INC FOR BUILDING OUR HOME!
WE LOVE IT!
 


18 comments:

Mama’s Minute said...

Melissa! GORGEOUS! Question: Where did you get your rug in the laundry room and in your bathroom? LOVE THEM!

Anita said...

Did you get the rugs in one place? They are all beautiful. I love the blue ones and the one in the laundry room

His Doorkeeper said...

Just so beautiful! You have done a super job picking colors/furnishings. etc. I love your kitchen! May God bless your sweet family all your days in your new home!!

Meet Lindsay said...

I love your house! We are currently in the process of moving and I have pulled your colors. You definitely picked great colors. Love reading your blog!

Faith said...

This is amazing, Melissa. Absolutely gorgeous! And I'm obsessed with all of your rugs. I know y'all are enjoying it so much!

Jennifer said...

GORGEOUS!! It looks great!!

LC said...

It's beautiful!!!! Looks straight out of a magazine. I love your decorating style!

Charise said...

I am in LOVE with your entire house, especially the master bathroom! It's so pretty...and that bathtub is amazing.

Amy said...

GORGEOUS! love it all. such a beautiful home! :)

Jennifer said...

Wow! Your home is decorated very nicely!! Something you would see out of "Southern Living", for sure. Thanks for sharing :)

Anna said...

Your kitchen is to die for. :)

terre said...

i am new to your blog and totally enjoyed all the photos. your home is very welcoming and warm~~ one can see that love lives there!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love everything about the house....Great taste

Elenie Counts said...

Gotta know where that chandelier in your dining room came from! It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Your home is absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had your talent for decorating.

The Williams' said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Unknown said...

We also did this for lighting if I saw a light that I LOVED I purchased it and once the guys were ready to install lights at the house we just delivered the lights to the house custom embroidery

Colleen said...

it's gorgeous! can you tell me where you purchased all your canvas pictures? love them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved