Friday, February 27, 2009

I am Learning Something New...

It is amazing things you can learn each day! I have enjoyed building our blog page for our friends and family. I am still learning, but I am happy with what I have so far. I welcome old friends and new friends to follow our journey through this life we say,


This is Chad and I at my 10 year class reunion in June 2008 (sorry for a dated picture, but I like this picture)

Some of you are probably wondering why we are creating this blog... we are creating this to keep in touch with family and friends... new and old! I have been so touched by our friends blog page Kelly Stamps, that I wanted to join the club.

We hope to share thoughts, moments, pictures, and more with each of you for many years to come! With all our love, Melissa


Kelly said...

Melissa - you made a blog!! Yeay!!!! I'm going to add you as a link right now so I can keep up! You will love blogging! You need to share all of your decorating tips - because I know you have a TON!

Cary Hairbows said...


You are one creative soul! The blog looks fantastic and very impressive! Thanks for sharing your link.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved