Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 frame a day {complete} & 21 Days

So I haven't been the greatest at keeping up with the weekly posts on frame a day, but my book is done... thanks to my sister Amie! 
{otherwise it would not be done yet...}
Here is the entire book for you to see it is long, but I still love doing this every year! 
Boy have my boys changed and grown up so much!

Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | Start your own Photo Books | Create custom Christmas Cards


I hope the photo book will keep you entertained for the next 21 days.

21 days I am stepping away from social media
Facebook
Twitter
Blogging
Instagram
during this time from 01/06/2013 at 6PM tonight - 1/27/2013 I will be fasting, praying, and listening. 
I am excited to see what happens during this time, I need moments of being still...
but I didn't want anyone to think I was gone forever.

hopefully when I return I will blog more often because I truly miss it!

1 comment:

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

Miss ya on instagram already!! xoxo.. Hope you are enjoying your time away. I heard on the radio that after a week or so, you don't have rigors anymore.. hah... hopefully its not that bad. I'm addicted and can't wait to hear about your experience.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved