Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Jesus 1st {update}

Just a quick update to all on joining me in the quest to make Jesus 1st... 
What I have realized is I need quiet time with him in order to sort out what is in my heart about this topic.  I so desperately what this quiet time with him...
Once I get some quiet time and can recap either here on my blog our on paper what my heart is calling I will share with you. 
Thank you for all that are SO interested in making the word Jesus 1st your quest for 2014 I loved reading all of the emails I have received!  
Looking forward to the journey! 
The one quiet moment I had this week was last night in the car driving home from work.  It was refreshing and what my heart needed.  If only I could have had someone take notes of everything on my mind.  
Once I stepped into the house it was mommy mode...so I was OFF running until bed time. 
This January 2014 didn't start off like I wanted too... we had company at our house right way to start the new year and than I have been SO busy at work finalizing toys for Christmas season next year... it is crazy!  And on top of it we have had CRAZY weather and no school and the stress of finding someone to watch the boys when I have had to be at work... 
I appreciate your patience with me during this time!

The one way each day that I spend with Jesus is by listening to worship music.  One of my favorite songs right now All Sons and Daughters All Glory/Nothing but the Blood 


Hoping to be back in the next day or so with inspiration and my thoughts!  Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Seriously Kate said...

Totally understand! Looking forward to hearing more of what you have about Jesus 1st! Quiet time is the hardest, so hard. Hope your weekend is a restful one!

kate

The Mouchettes said...

Will you please plead with The Lord to soften my heart and help me turn from my pride and be willing to accept Jesus? Please pray He will still draw me and that I’m not past repentance. That he will help me see and hear and turn. Please pray and ask others to join if appropriate.

Brent said...

I really enjoy this mix -thanks for sharing your journey with us! God Bless!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved