Friday, January 3, 2014

frame a day {2014}

I believe that I have now completed three years of taking pictures of our family each and every day!
 
I am still working on finalizing year 2013, but I look forward to 2014. 
 
I am changing a few things...
I am focusing on taking pictures with meaning each day and not taking pictures just to take a picture.  I plan to journal each day with my boys as apart of our frame of day 2014.  Because honestly Grayson says the funniest things EVERY DAY!  
 
Here is our first and second day of 2014
 


 




 
Maybe this will inspire you to join me in frame a day 2014
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved