Thursday, January 2, 2014

a new year {2014}

Happy New Year
It is a new year which means creating new pages to our story!
 
Here is a look back to 2013 via Flipgram that I posted on Facebook and Instagram
 
 
 
The year of 2014 is called the year of Jesus 1st
my focus for the year is making Jesus 1st and spending those moments in the day not doing wasteful things, but honoring and growing my faith with Jesus. 
 
I am excited to see what the journey will bring to me for the year 2014. 
 
What are your goals for 2014?  Anyone else want to join me on this journey of making Jesus 1st?
If so email me at mlstafford26@yahoo.com
Growing faith is important to me and I know when I make Jesus 1st I feel like a better person and have strength I didn't know I had.
 
Another FUN challenge my husband and I are doing that I saw on Facebook is the following:
52 Week Money Challenge 
you can find the details here!  
We are doing it backwards so when it is closer to Christmas we put the smaller amount in our savings box!
Not sure what we will do with the savings, maybe a trip with the boys or we will just make it an emergency fund. 
 
For New Years Day we stayed home and spent the day as a family playing, making cookies, watching movies, doing household chores, feeding the deers, dinner, baths, bed for all!
It was a perfect day!
 
 






 
 


 
 
TODAY CREW IS 22 MONTHS OLD
 
 
and we also woke up today to snow Crew was SO EXCITED!
 
 
Happy January 2014
 


3 comments:

Life Happens said...

Happy new year! I can't believe how big your boys are. I bet they are the best of friends! May you be blessed with many more blessings in the new year!

the PAYNE family.... said...

We are also going to try and do the 52 week money Challenge and do it backwards as well, makes more sense to me with Christmas being at the end of the year! :)

Annie said...

I love your thoughts on making this the year of Jesus first. My word for the year is still and I'm still pondering over what that looks like, both in my life and in my heart. I know I want to be deliberate about making space for Jesus to come and upend my life, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about that. I'm sending you an email shortly; I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved