Monday, May 14, 2012

My Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was spent loving on my two handsome boys! 
We had a low key weekend just one event on Saturday morning and Sunday morning we had Crew's dedication into our church.  Other than that we spent the days at home!

Which is much needed...because we have BIG and NEW things happening at our house over the next few weeks.  I will share all details when things are final!  Please keep us in your prayers and that all the pieces will fall into place! 
Thanks in advance friends!

All I really wanted for Mother's Day this year was a picture with both my boys.  We had planned to do this before church, but it didn't happen because Crew was crying and Grayson was having a meltdown and ready to leave the house.  So this is the images we got later in the afternoon.

I am actually happy with the candid pictures that Chad took for me.  Thanks honey! 
I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day weekend!
Just a few more days and Grayson is TWO! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved