Friday, June 19, 2009

My Laundry Room - Show Us Where You LIve

It is another Friday and it is Show Us Where You Live Laundry Rooms. My laundry room is small but stylish. I have Red Samsung washer and dryer, which I Love! The laundry room is painted a chocolate brown and we have a Vintage Painting called Weekend at the Cape from Ballard Designs and a Cream Drying Rack. That is about all for my laundry room! I hope you enjoyed!

BTW TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL MY SISTER AND THE BOYS ARE HERE! YEAH FOR ME! I SPENT THE DAY CLEANING HOUSE AND GETTING READY FOR COMPANY. WHAT DID YOU DO?

I wanted to also thank Ashley and Tiffany for inviting me to Kitchen Queens last night. It was great fun and I enjoyed meeting new friendly faces. I actually ended up winning a napkin holder that was hand painted by Scarlett Boutique. It is super cute and I think I need to have her make me some for my friends. Thanks Ashley, Tiffany, and all the Great Girls I met. I look forward to the next Kitchen Queens Event.


6 comments:

Ashley said...

We were so glad you came! You are such a delight to be around, I just love your company. I have a feeling we are going to have a lot of laughs coming our way in the future!! ;) Love ya!

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

Thank you so much for the mention! We were so glad to have you and I am tickled that you won a prize! I LOVE your new sassy blog facelift, I am actually in the process of doing the same thing! It is so exciting, like redecorating!

Jennifer said...

I really love your laundry room! That's a cool drying rack! I have an ugly one that folds up and i stick by the side of the washer when I'm not using it! haha! Your's is WAY more stylish!:)

It looks like the the party the other night was fun! That's a neat idea. Your dress and jewelry was really cute!!

christopher and sarah said...

where did you get that fold down drying rack?! i love it and I want one!!!

sarahstruve@gmail.com

Rachel said...

We are so glad that you came last weeek!! Hope to see you again soon!!!!

r- m val said...

i'm waiting to see pictures of you and those sweet boys! how was the weekend?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved