Thursday, June 18, 2009

Three Days and Counting!

I now have 3 days until I get to see my sister and her boys! Yeah! I wish that her family lived closer to us. Amie and I are so close, I probably talk to her at least once a day if not more. Sometimes I feel bad calling her everyday because I know that she is busy taking care of a newborn and her busy three year old. When I don't talk to her each day I feel like I am missing something in her life. I enjoy hearing how her day is going and what is new with the boys. I especially love hearing the silly stories that Aidan shares. Sometimes he will talk to me and the only thing that he says is, "Hi AuntieLissa what you doing?" Just imagine him saying that in a cute three year old voice. To cute right? I am glad that they will be here in 3 days and I can spend the long summer days with her family. In the mean time I am staying busy getting ready for the visit and preparing for meetings for work next week. I am looking forward to the weekend because it is the Parade of Homes in NWA and I love looking at homes that are better than mine and getting design and decorating ideas. They only down fall is that I always want to put my house up for sale and move into one of expense homes that I cannot afford. Yes a girl can dream!
Stop by and check out my blog tomorrow I am in the process of getting a new face lift from Sweet Cheeky Designs. If you have not worked with Traci she is amazing and I can't wait to show all followers my new look.Happy Thursday My Friends!

1 comment:

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

Hi Melissa! Just wanted to say I am so happy to get to meet you and thrilled that you came to Kitchen Queens with Ashley! It is always so much fun to get to meet people from the blog world and you are a sweetheart! Hope to see you at next month's, too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved