Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot Summer Days

Sorry I have been a way for a few days. It is a combination of lots of work to do and great fun with Amie and her two boys. But it has been extremely HOT in NWA. I don't remember it being so HOT last summer! Thank goodness for summer dresses. I have had so much fun with Amie, Aidan, and Drew I don't want them to leave on Friday morning, but maybe just maybe I can get them to come back soon. I will leave you with a few photos of Aidan playing with the water hose in my front yard. It was a great laugh to watch him play with a simple hose and water. Have a great summer!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Cute pics :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Glad the visit is going well. Been thinking of you. xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved