Thursday, November 18, 2010

Call Out for Shutterfly

I have seen so MANY people blog about Shutterfly and why not FREE cards.  Especially since the Holiday season is FAST approaching.  We love Shutterfly and we buy most of our prints from there and I create photo books all the time!  They are my all time favorite product from Shutterfly plus they make the BEST gifts.  For this Holiday season I plan on using Shutterfly to a create Christmas Cards and my wonderful and talented sister Amie is taking family pictures for us next week when we are at her house for the Thanksgiving Holiday.  I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out and I look forward to creating a beautiful card through Shutterfly.  Here are a few of my favorite designs:

I love the Bright and Prime Colors on this card!

Love that you can have more than one picture on this card!

Simple and I love the black and white photo option with just a touch of color!

This is perfect instead of creating a Christmas Letter!

Love the Black Colors and the Christmas Cards!

Just a touch of SPARKLE, Love it!

Love the Brown, Blue, and Red Tones!

Another great card instead of sending a Christmas Letter!

Love this card and how the focus is on the photo!

One of my FAVORITES!

Pure Bliss!

How will I ever choose!  I can't wait to get started!

Here are a few of my favorite products from Shutterfly:
(click on words above)
(click on words above)
(click on words above)

Happy Shopping!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved