Saturday, December 3, 2011

a few more baby items FOR SALE

Yesterday's monogram swap was successful...
Just waiting to hear back from a few girls and most of the items are sold!

So I thought that I would post a few more things

This diaper bag has NEVER been used!
I got it to use for Grayson and than Chad bought me another one that I ended up using all the time. 
It is a Kaleidoscope Diaper Bag
I paid - $80.00
asking $60.00 + shipping for it it has NEVER been used and has all it's accessories as well.
If you are interested in this diaper bag please email me at mlstafford26@yahoo.com

BIG BROTHER SHIRTS
these two shirts came from ETSY called PiddleDesigns
they RUN small I purchased size 12 month and I wish I would have gotten size 18 months
THEY are in excellent condition
price for each = $8.00 plus $3.00 for shipping
here is a better picture of Grayson in the big brother shirt
GRAYSON pillow
excellent condition as well
back side of pillow is a solid orange minky fabric
I paid - $35.00
asking price - $15.00 + $3.00 for shipping

If you are interested in any of the above items please contact me through email at mlstafford26@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved