Wednesday, December 7, 2011

week 24 and 25 baby crew

Work has kept me extremely busy...
so yes I am so behind on blogging, but we didn't forgot to take pictures!

Here is my Week 24 and Week 25 Pregnancy Post Update


fun image both of us caught of guard...ha!



this is the best image we could get of Grayson the moment we took my week 25 picture...
he was upset because we told him that we were leaving, but we didn't leave at the exact moment and he was MAD!

This pregnancy has gone by so quickly and I am looking forward to March 2012 when we meet our little guy! 

3 comments:

Angie said...

Pregnancy looks SO good on you!
Totally jealous ;)

But seriously, I am so happy your pregnancy is going well...it will be here soon!!!!

Unknown said...

you look amazing! i'm jealous!

Jenna said...

You look great!! Love your boots in your week 25 pic!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved