Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Embracing the Camera

I will be the FIRST to tell you that I often almost always take pictures lately with my iPhone

but I have to be SO MUCH better about taking pictures with my nice BIG camera

Saturday Morning while home with the boys
I EMBRACED the camera
and took these pictures of the boys

no edits done directly from my camera on manual mode
This is how the pictures go with Grayson
he is not a fan getting his picture taken

We are going on a final summer trip this weekend to Branson and I am hoping that I can get some great images of our time together as a family.

1 comment:

Catie said...

They sure are some cuties! My toddler dislikes having her picture taken also. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved