Thursday, September 27, 2012

week 37 & 38 {frame a day}

Hi Friends

It always seems the moment I sit down to blog and share what is on my mind I get interrupted and mommy duties are calling me.
When moments are quiet or when I am up in the middle of the night with Crew nursing all these thoughts flood my mind that I want to pour out onto my blog, but than I am hit over the head with mommy duties and I am off running again.

Yes I am extremely behind on photo books and monthly updates for Crew, but I feel somewhat okay with it because I have it all noted on my iPhone when I am able to catch up. 

I do feel that the weekly frame a day recaps some what tell a story of what has been going on in the Stafford family.  
So here is
Week 37 and Week 38


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved