Friday, September 28, 2012

Outfit Friday {Suburban Strut}

It's Friday
Yeah I am looking forward to the weekend, but today I got a special treat of staying home with my baby.  We just got back from the doctor and he has pink eye
I hate it for him, but I have enjoyed the snuggles and one-on-one time.

It is Friday so today I am going to share with you most of my outfits from this week.
Thanks Rachel for putting this together, I especially love it because it gives me ideas on where to purchase things!
Last Saturday
fall picture time here is Crew and I sitting in the car waiting for pictures
{we were parked not driving}
I am wearing a blue piko top from Savoir-Faire
and my scarf is from Etsy
Sunday
no picture spent most of the day in lounge clothes

Monday
Maxi Dress - Altar'D State
I got this dress last summer
Scarf is from my scarf exchange that I posted about here

Tuesday
Walmart Meetings = dressing up
Black Dress Pants - Banana Republic
Pink Cardigan - Ann Taylor Loft
Pink Blouse - Riffraff
Gray/Black Dress Shoes - Jessica Simpson brand from Dillards

Wednesday
Gray/Black Skinny Jeans - Old Navy
Black top - Old Navy
I recently just purchased these two things so they should be in store
Necklace - Banana Republic
Flats - Savoir-Faire...love these!
 

Thursday
Turquoise Skinny Jeans - Gap
Shirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Wedges - Aldo Shoes

Friday
Jeans - Boyfriend Brand from the Gap
Shirt - Ann Taylor Loft
no shoes as I am home with Crew

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love these outfits!!! Seriously - you looked fab all week :)! Thanks for linking :)))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved