Thursday, April 21, 2011

11 Months OH MY!

Where is my baby?  He is almost 1...oh my!


But today you are 11 months and 4 days old!

I am really excited for his 1st Birthday Party and celebrating with our family and friends, however it does make me sad that Grayson is going to be one!  He is growing up so FAST! 

SLOW DOWN GRAYSON! 

What have you been up to this month:
~ You now have 5 teeth
~ Your newest TRICK is standing up all by yourself without using the furniture.  Go Grayson!
~ You are sleeping SO much better at night!  We do have our nights where you still wake up once at night. 

~ You still manage to be sick at least once a month.  I guess this is what happens when you go to daycare each day during the week. 
~ We went to the doctor a few weeks ago to have them check your cough and at that visit you weighed 18 pounds 2 ounces and you were 27 inches in length.   You haven't any weight since your 9 month appointment.  I think it is because you are CONSTANTLY on the move crawling EVERYWHERE!

~ You are eating Table Food exclusively at daycare each day for breakfast, lunch, and a snack.  But when we make it for you at home you will not eat it. 

~ You do not drink your bottles at school, they try every day and you refuse to eat.  However as soon as you see mommy or we get home you suck down a bottle.

~ You are still our NO NAPPING baby at daycare! 
~ Besides table food at daycare, at home you are eating cereal bars, cheese puffs {which are your favorite}, yogurt melts, cheerios. I still feed you baby food and you are a big FAN of veggies still.  You do not like any of the stage 3 baby food. 

~ You love playing and one of your favorite toys is playing with any type of ball.  You love to hold the balls and pick them up and throw them.  It is so cute! 
~ I have learned that you are not a morning baby.  You love to sleep in the morning.  I wish I could spend all morning snuggling with you and sleeping.  That would be PERFECT!  
~ You are wearing size 9 month PJ's and you can still fit into your 6-12 month two piece old navy pj's.  
~ You are wearing size 6-12 month clothes.  However since it has been warm I have put you into some of your 12 month clothes and they are big, but I don't want to purchase any short shelve 6-12 month clothes knowing that you will continue to grow.

~ You wear size 3 shoe
~ You are wearing size 3 diapers
~ You can clap
~ We are working on waving
~ You love playing with your friends at daycare and you just spent the past week with your cousins and had a GREAT time!

Grayson both daddy and mommy LOVE you so much!  We have one more monthly sticker post to do, but I think we will still continue your posts each month because it is a great journal for our family. 

Happy 11 Month Birthday Grayson!

11 comments:

Summer said...

Happy 11 mths Grayson!! This post made my heart swell so big!! It is so obvious Grayson is loved to the moon and back and that you guys are awesome parents!! I think he is looking more like you Melissa! Check out his pearly whites so cute!! OMG I cannot believe he is almost 1! Where in the world does the time go, Kelcee is 4 1/2 OK now I'm gonna cry LOL! Yay that he is standing up on his own whooo hooo Grayson!! He will be walking in no time! I love looking at the baby pics and then the 11 mth pic he has grown so much! That monkey still is huge compared to him LOL....love it!!

xoox
Sums

Summer Athena said...

really happy for you. he sounds and look like one amazing son. x

Molly said...

SO sweet! Happy 11 month Birthday to your little cutie!

Renia Flaishans said...

How crazy, 11 months! Time flies when you are having fun :)

Happy 11 months Grayson!

Once again, I have to say it.... Oh my goodness those eyes are beautiful!

Heather said...

Happy 11 months, Grayson! I love that name and your blog, precious!
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

Leah said...

He is so precious! Can't believe is almost a year old. ; )

Mica said...

I started reading your blog when you were first pregnant. I have enjoyed watching little Grayson grow. I just want you to know that he is just the most precious, cutest baby!

Jessica said...

Love it! He is such a handsome little man!!

Katie said...

11 months! Grayson is a busy boy....I love when they can just stand up in the middle of the room. It is always so surprising when they first start doing that!

the single mama said...

WOW. he's growing so fast. :) TOO cute. any special birthday party plans???

Meredith said...

Happy 11 Months Grayson!!! One more month and he is going to be the big 1!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved