Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gender Reveal Party

~Mustache and Hairbow Style~
This past Sunday we attended a GENDER REVEAL party for our sweet friends Tiffany and Aaron! 
The theme was Mustaches and Hairbows...it was Adorable!
I found this idea on pinterest and HAD to share it with Tiffany and I LOVED how she Incorporated it in the party.  It was too cute!

I started taking pictures of each guest and the decor and actually ended up doing almost all of the pictures for her event.  I had someone do this for my gender reveal party and I love that I have those memories captured.  I am glad I was able to do this for Tiffany and Aaron.  As baby BOY Jolliff grows up they can share these memories with him! 
Let the party pictures begin:

We just love miss avery and we had to get a picture of these two cuties together

{the decor}


{Tiffany and Aaron's family}
{friends}
I loved how each person used the hairbows and mustaches as accessories in the pictures

{best friends}

{mommy and daddy to a sweet baby girl or a handsome baby boy}
what will it be???

{let the reveal begin}

{IT'S A BOY}

{the crew}

{sweet Dixie with mommy-to-be}
to my sweet friend Tiffany - thank you for bringing all of us together to celebrate this AMAZING blessing.  You are going to be a WONDERFUL mommy to your sweet baby boy!  You are so sweet and caring to our Grayson.  We can't wait to meet your baby boy in November 2011.
Congrats to Tiffany and Aaron!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved