Sunday, July 22, 2012

week 28 and 29 {frame a day}

I am really hoping by August I can get better at blogging...that is my goal I have so much to catch up on.
Crew started daycare full time on July 9th, 2012 and having them in the same place is so much easier on me.  I only have one drop off and it is at the same location.
Crew is doing VERY well at school.  I was surprised because Grayson didn't do well at school until after his first birthday.  The first year at daycare was tough on both Grayson and I.
We are so proud that Crew is adjusting well, eating, and napping at school.  As always we are super busy, but loving life right now. 

Here are Week 28 and Week 29 frame a day!




1 comment:

Kari Beth said...

Sweet pictures! Enjoyed our playdate on Friday! Can't wait to get together again :)

And I don't know how you blog at all. 2 kids and a full time job! You are super mom!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved