Sunday, July 1, 2012

SHOW us your life HOME TOURS - Stafford Boy's Bedroom

I am glad I am capturing these moments of our rental home.  I am continuing the SHOW US your life HOME TOURS - KIDS bedroom's via Kelly's Korner Blog!

I will first link my boy's nurseries when we were in our home that we sold a few weeks ago. 
I had the best time doing both of these rooms...
I look forward to creating new spaces for both of them in our future forever home!

Here is the boy's room today
Grayson's Room
yes he is still in a crib...we have his toddler bed in the garage ready to go, but we are scared that he won't sleep well at night and will come to our room. We don't need two kids not sleeping...ha!  
his new playroom

Crew's Nursery

thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - you are so settled in already in the new rental home! The rooms are super cute!! I love that blue dresser in Crew's room, by the way - adorable!!

I feel the exact same way about transitioning the boys to a toddler bed...I'm worried they won't stay in and sleep and sleep is SUPER important in our house! :)

Erin Friedman said...

Where did you get the picture frames? I love them!!

Erin Friedman said...

Where did you get the picture frames? I love them!!

Meg said...

Love the rooms!! Where do you get all the big wooden frames from that are hanging in the boy's rooms?

Jennifer said...

Love your style!!!

The Newnams said...

I love your boys' rooms. We are renting our house also and I hate that I can't paint but I'm trying to work around it. You've made them look so good. I can't wait to see what you do in your new house. Also, I see that you have a mamaRoo in Crew's room. I am thinking about getting one for my son due in December. I wanted to get your opinion and see how you like it. Thanks.

Angie said...

Both beautiful rooms!
I LOVE seeing all the nurseries & bedrooms :)

Meg said...

All the rooms are gorgeous! Where did you find the frames above Grayson's crib?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved