Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Answers to your ? Post

Over the past several days I have received several emails and comments about certain things so I thought that I would do a quick post:

1.  Where did I get my picture frames that are in Grayson and Crew's rooms?
Answer: Wall jUnQuE by 2Katie Designs here is a link to their etsy site!  They are great to work with so if you have questions just ask them!

2.  Crew's mamaRoo what do I think of it?
Answer:  right now the only purpose we use it is for the music on it... Crew doesn't like it at the moment.  I personally love all the features and I hope Crew will like it soon.

3.  Where did you purchase the You are my Sunshine sign?

I hope that this helps! 

I wish blogger would allow me to respond to each comment I receive in my email so I could personally reply to each email.  
If you have any other questions feel free to email me mlstafford26@yahoo.com

Have a great day!  I actually love that we have a day off in the middle of the week. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved