a few things about me...
since I have been away for about a year and only posted a few posts last year and in any case someone is new to reading my blog let me share a few things about me
- a grew up in Montana - went to college in Montana - moved to Arkansas at the age of 23 (I think) - I got married when I was 27 years old - worked at the Walmart Headquarters which was my first
"real grown up job" before that I worked as an gymnastics and swim instructor both in Montana and Arkansas - I now work in the supplier world for almost 10 years working at a toy company where I call on accounts for both Walmart Stores and Sam's Club - I have three sisters - I am a twin - both my loving parents live in Montana and between all my sisters we have given them 8 grand babies (6 boys and 2 girls) - I have two boys, Grayson (5 years old) and Crew (3 years old) who are my whole world and my loving husband who completes me - Chad makes me a better person with his ongoing busy personality - there is always laughter, smiles, and fun in our house. We will celebrate 10 years of marriage in 2016.
- I love chocolate milk - each morning I have a glass a chocolate milk it is like my coffee is morning - it is what gets me out of bed :)
- Speaking of chocolate I love chocolate it is my love language - it makes a bad day good - it gives me energy just when I need it
- Yoga especially HOT yoga is my passion over the past few years - it makes me a better mama - it makes me feel centered in my life when I practice - I don't like to run unless I am on a work trip and it is funny I will run 3-5 miles on a treadmill. Weird I know!
- I have a passion for taking pictures of my kids and documenting moments of their day via IG. You can follow me here StaffordStories I confess I probably take TOO many pictures of my kids, ha :)
- I love decorating - hence the reason it may seem I am always changing things up in my house. I blame it on the new show Fixer Upper. If Joanna and Chip lived in NWA I would have them fix up an old house for me in downtown Bentonville and I would move in a heartbeat.
- I love a clean house - I get comments on IG all the time on how do I keep a clean house with two young boys running around? I will do a separate post on this some day, but it is my TYPE A in me and something I need to learn to let go. It doesn't have to be PERFECT or SHOW ready all the time, but to be HONEST it is!
- I rarely watch Adult TV - if you have small children you probably can relate, it is either Disney or Nick Jr - I do however get the chance to indulge in adult TV at work since I work in a two person office. I love Bravo TV, I can pretty much watch all the Housewife Shows. I love some good drama on the Bachelor or The Bachelorette and I am going to give Bachelor in Paradise a try. I love a good soap opera - my favorite is Young in the Restless, however I probably haven't watched it in over a year because they charge you now online to watch it. BOO! I love a good crime drama such as the Black List and a sexy and scandal-is show such as Mistresses and Nashville.
- I love apps on my iPhone that make life easier so you don't have to do everything on a big computer, my favorite apps besides IG and First 5 right now are timehop (where I can see old pictures of my babies), print studio (where I print my pictures for magnets etc), mindybody (where I sign up for workout classes in my area).
- I love shopping I prefer to shop at places that NOT everyone is wearing the same thing. For me my favorite boutique online is Dottie Couture I love following their IG page and I have been known to purchase things weekly... ouch! It is easier for me to shop via online vs the store. For the boys my go to place for them is Gap for nice church clothes and Old Navy or Target for daycare clothes.
- I love beauty and fashion blogs because they do all the work for me and help me with my style. Thanks pretty girls out there!
- I love reading but rarely get the chance to read currently I have three books started... I have FOUR work trips scheduled over the next two months starting in September so I am sure I will get caught up.
- I travel for work probably 6 times a year and I don't like it ONE bit! I hate being away from my husband and boys!
- If you follow me on IG or Facebook you know that I want another baby - I tease my husband about it all the time in fact my friend Tiff helps me out any chance she can get and I love her for it. She prays and dreams for me that I will have just one more. It is something I am praying for our family and waiting to hear what GODS wants for our family.
- I love ending the day playing and being a kid again with my boys
- I believe that I was created for this world to be a mama and all the other stuff I get to do in between is icing on the cake.
have a beautiful one,