Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mika Beth Prints I love and Birthday Wishes

This past weekend we received our Mika Beth Prints and I am in love with them!  I could just stare at them all day!  Chad hang them up for me last night and I love seeing them in our home.  These prints are my birthday present this year.  Thanks Chad and the Hansen Family for getting these prints of my sweet Grayson for me.  A special THANK YOU to Mika Beth Photography for capturing these images of Grayson.  They will forever be treasured in our home.  Click here to see additional images of our photo moments with Mika Beth.  All the pictures are just perfect!
Before I go Grayson would like to say a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to his Auntie A.  We love you so much!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved