Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sisters and Birth Annoucement

You may or may not know but I have a twin sister.  Why am I blogging about this today?  Well I tweeted about it on Twitter a few days ago and many people had no idea I had a twin sister.  In fact I am 1 of 4 girls in my family.  Here is a picture of all of us:
Here is a picture of Amie (my twin) and I
My sisters are great and I love each of them very much!  So now you have learned something new about me!

Since I can't send all of you a birth announcement I thought that I would share Grayson's Birth Announcement with all of you!  
Enjoy! 
 
Isn't it ADORABLE?  Amie created it for us!
Happy Thursday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved