Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lions...Tigers...Bears...Oh MY!

Love it!
Don't You...
I love my little Tiger!
Today we had a tough day!  Seems as if Grayson is going through a growth spurt as he wanted to eat every hour today and only would nap maybe 15-30 minutes after each feeding.  It was frustrating, but we made it through the day.  It is funny because as soon as Chad gets home and gives him a bath and I feed him he sleeps.  What is a girl to do?  I hope this doesn't happen tomorrow as we have lunch plans and a few errands to run.
Today I received a special package in the mail and I will take a picture and show you tomorrow so come back... I am so excited!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved