Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

I was planning on doing this post yesterday, but Grayson had different plans for me.  We had a tough day yesterday.  He just didn't get any good naps and was fussy on and off all day.  Poor little guy!  He is still gassy and it is upsetting to see him so uncomfortable.  Today we are having a MUCH BETTER DAY! 
We had a great 4th of July Weekend.  We spent time at the Jolliff's Lake Home on Saturday.  I love being at their home, I always feel like I am on vacation.  It is so peaceful!  They have a screened in porch that I love to go to and sit and rock in their rocking chairs.  The best part is the VIEW!  The Jolliff's had a HUGE party with Family and Friends, the food and desserts were AMAZING!  We didn't end of staying for the firework show as Grayson was not HAPPY.  He did not like the noise so we headed home! 
For the 4th of July we went to church and they had a 4th of July Celebration during service and it was AWESOME.  I love all the music and the sermon spoke to my heart in some many ways.  I will blog about that at a later date.  Grayson and I have yet to make it through the entire service before we have to end up going to the quite room.  So blessed that our church has a quite room so I can finish watching the service.  Later that evening we went to Fireworks at the Crosses and it was a beautiful show.  Grayson slept through the entire event!  Thanks to our friend Kim who got him asleep and held him the entire time. 
We are blessed with some great friends and family that love to hold him and help out whenever we need support.  In fact our good friend Tiffany loves holding Grayson.  Every time she sees Grayson she has him in her arms ASAP.  See...
Tiff and Grayson
Kendall and Grayson!  He was not happy and ready to fall asleep! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved