Monday, July 12, 2010

1st Road Trip

Grayson's first road trip
Where did we go? 
We went to the Ramsey's house in Bee Branch, Arkansas
Grayson did great!  He only got upset when he wanted to fall asleep he wanted me to hold him.  But I was able to get him to fall alseep in his carseat!  That trip was 3 hours and in two weeks we are driving 9 hours to Amie's house.  I hope it goes well! 
Mommy's view from the back seat!

We were able to relax, sleep, and eat home cooked meals on our mini trip all while Grayson was spoiled the entire weekend.  We also managed to get a few games of Phase 10 in. 
Here are a few photos we took this weekend on our first trip as a family!
I think he looks like me in this picture!
Love this picture!
My Favorite Photo of the Weekend!
My 1st Bath in the sink!  As you can see I was not happy!  I was tired and ready to eat!
This is how he likes to Sleep!  Love it!
Relaxing times at the Ramsey's is what we needed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved