Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Muffins

I have to share this YUMMY recipe with all of you.  They are so YUMMY and great for this time of year!  
I have made them for several people and every person that has tried them loves them...
I got this recipe from my friend Kim and have made them several times since Thanksgiving! 

It is so simple! 
Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Muffins

1 Box Spice Cake Mix
1-15 ounce can of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin 
1 Bag of Cinnamon Chips or you can use chocolate chips if you can't find cinnamon chips
(I know our local Walmart does not have cinnamon chips I have to go to Harps)

Add the Spice Cake Mix and the Pure Pumpkin together and MIX
after the above is mixed add in the cinnamon chips
(please note that you do not need to add eggs, oil or water just the three items above)
Put batter in a muffin or cupcake pan and bake as directed on the Spice Cake Box

They are the best warm out of the oven... Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved