Thursday, December 30, 2010

If You're HAPPY and You Know It

Grayson seems to feeling much better tonight and when I was feeding him dinner we played If You're Happy and You Know It.  It was too cute and I had to share with all of you.  Especially for our family to see! 
(I am not a great singer so don't judge)
Just love seeing my happy Grayson again :)


The only thing that we are concerned with is Grayson is not drinking much today.  He is eating his veggies and fruits at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  I hope that tomorrow he will drink more of his bottles.  

Just in case you ask, Grayson's bib was made by SheShe Made.  Thanks girls we love it! 

Yesterday I did receive a comment about my gender reveal party that we had back in January 2010 and the hanging letters were made and all materials were purchased at Hobby Lobby.  I hope this helps you out Hannah! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved