I feel more accountable if I update this list each week so please bare with me...
Still no baby furniture and I REALLY WISH IT WAS HERE!!!!!
I am going crazy waiting for it to arrive, it must be here before Crew. Especially after my appointment yesterday our little peanut might be here earlier than I thought.
Hopefully after my next appointment which is in two weeks we will have a better understanding of when Crew will arrive etc. Right now my focus is to take it easy a bit more...slow down...and focus on fetal movements and contractions.
Here is our updated list and a few pictures
(I crossed off the items we have completed)
1. Crew's Nursery Furniture Needs to arrive and be setup in his room
2. Order Crew a chair like Grayson's for pictures - done and completed 01/15/2012
3. Get the carpets cleaned in Crew's Nursery
4. Crew's Bedding waiting for it to be completed and picked up
5. Crew's coming home outfit need to figure out what I want and purchase...decisions decisions!
6. Organize ALL closets in our house
My closet and drawers
Chad's closet and drawers
7. Find a toy chest for the playroom - the little toys are getting out of hand and they need a home after Grayson is done playing with them.
Grayson's closet and drawers
Crew's closet and drawers - need to also wash all clothes that are currently in the attic and organize by sizes
8. Finalize Health Insurance for the boys!
9. Register at the hospital before delivery day
10. Finalize plans for Grayson on delivery day
11. Finalize Maternity Leave for myself and all the details - making progress and hopefully should have this completed soon :)
12. Decide on what to wear and take to the hospital for myself
13. Take bounce seat, swing, and nap nanny out of the attic
14. Pack bags for myself, Grayson, and Crew. Chad will also have to pack his bag too for the hospital.
15. Organize cabinet in kitchen for the boys, clean bottles, and get breastfeeding things organized.
16. Register for baby shower
17. Setup Pack N Play in our room
18. Chad wants to paint our bedroom and bathroom before Crew comes, knowing him he will do it!
19. Decide on doing something special with Grayson before Crew comes... ideas?
20. Complete taxes for the year
21. Organize important documents in one spot
Here are a few images of our master bedroom and bath, Chad finished painting these two rooms over the past two weekends and I love how they turned out!
most of the wall color is Bittersweet Chocolate Glidden Brand at Walmart and we did one accent wall that is a Pale Jade color Glidden Brand at Walmart.
Here is the master bath same paint was used
You can't see it in either of these images but we have a small toilet room in our bathroom and we painted it the Pale Jade color and it made the room appear twice the size. I really love how it all turned out!
Now he wants to redo our powder room...
stay tuned for that remodel just need to get some ideas off of pinterest first.