Saturday, March 24, 2012

week 12 {frame a day}

Right now I feel like this is the only thing I am able to keep up with in regards to my blog.  I have so many posts to write, pictures to edit, and details to document.  I am hoping next week that I will be able to get a few things completed.  Crew and I will spend our first week together just him and I.  Daddy will be working and Grayson is going back to school after spending the week at home with me last week while my mom was visiting.   

For now here is week 12 frame a day project



2 comments:

Angie said...

I always enjoy your pics! Your boys are so darling!

Amy said...

Your boys are so adorable!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved