Thursday, August 2, 2012

a new look

Thanks for stopping by
Stafford Stories
got a makeover
and
it is stunning and everything I wanted!

Thanks Jenn at Munchkin Land Designs you are very talented and it was wonderful to work with you on my new design.

I love the colors and my favorite thing is the slideshow!
I hope to be able to keep this updated with new pictures of our family!

Looking to do a blog makeover stop over at Munchkin Land Designs and see what Jenn can do for you!

I hope this new look inspires me to keep the blog updated...
we will see!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the new design!! :-)

Sara said...

I love the new look. I think it looks great! All of the colors flow together really well. Adorable! :-)

Stephanie said...

Looks great!

Jessica said...

Super cute! My goal is to get better at blogging. I think it will help now that we have moved and it will be for family to keep up with us. I think having someone redo the blog layout will help get me started!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved