Thursday, August 30, 2012

week 34 {frame a day}

thanks everyone for your sweet comments or emails I feel less alone in my thoughts and I appreciate the prayers.
Glad I am not the only one that feels this way...

I want you to know that I appreciate all of you that still read my blog I know that I don't post regularly, something I am hoping to get better at because it is a great journal for me and our family as well. 
Plus I have all of you that encourage me and make me smile :)

Only time will tell!
UPDATED - I JUST READ LESLIE'S BLOG LAMBERTS LATELY AND SHE IS DOING A BIG BLOG SALE LINK UP...FUN!  I AM HOPING TO LINK UP TOMORROW IF I CAN GET PICTURES AND A POST READY TONIGHT!

GO CHECK OUT HER BLOG SHE IS HAS GREAT DEALS ON BABY GIRL CLOTHES!
Quick question:
I am thinking of doing a clothing sale of some items that I have in my closet that I only wore once or twice or not at all
I also thought about doing a clothing sale on the boys clothes...
would you be interested???
If I do this I was thinking of doing it next week.  Should I do it on the blog, twitter, facebook, or instagram?  What is the best option for all of you?

week 34 frame a day


9 comments:

Raquel said...

Put it on the BLOG, if your closet looks anything like your Pinterest board, I will take it ALL !!

Kim said...

blog:) I don't do twitter (i have a log in but haven't really used it much) and we aren't fb friends...
I love your posts. I think the same thing. I am torn about having another child! I am starting to get baby fever again though!

Sara! said...

I think you should do it on your blog :) I love their clothes!!! :)

Where did you get your leather sofas? I love them! I didn't know if it was a chain store or somewhere local, since I am in NC haha! Thanks!

bl_holloway said...

Definitely do the sale! I would so be interested in your clothes. :) I say Instagram or the blog is easy.

Catie said...

You have two of the cutest boys!! They both have the most beautiful eyes. I would definitely be interested in a clothing sale. I need to buy some new things for my little nugget. :)

Fabiola said...

The boys look so cute, but Crew looks particularly grown up sitting all by himself : )

kannahsoup said...

I say the blog would be the easiest. I have already asked you about your boys clothes, especially Crew's (I have a 5 week old Crew). Love all your pictures.

the PAYNE family.... said...

I'd say blog or Instagram!

Amber said...

Hi Melissa! I don't comment regularly but I have been following your blog for a long time now. You are such a good mommy and I love catching up with your sweet little family :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved