Monday, August 20, 2012

Mommy Favorite Moments

Lately I have felt that there are so many changes taking place with the boys. They are both doing new things and I feel as if I don't do the best of writing these things down. So I started doing a Mommy Favorite Moment Note a day on my iPhone and to hold me accountable I post it on instagram.
I really love this and I plan on adding these words to their photo books as well. I have only completed this for 5 days now, but I really love it. Hopefully one day they will too or maybe at least their future spouse will. Feel free to join me on this Mommy Favorite Moment Challenge Daily via instagram.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved