Wednesday, September 22, 2010

4th Month Appointment

Grayson had his 4 Month Appointment this morning and Mommy had to go by herself.  I was nervous because I knew he had to get shots and I hate when he cries.  It makes me so SAD.

 Grayson weighed 13 pounds 7 ounces and is 24 inches in length. 
I really thought that he would weigh more, but he is still our little peanut.  Yes he did cry!  It was horrible, but I did have a bottle ready for him after the shots and it made it all better.  I did learn a few things this morning, one don't make his appointment during his nap time.  Second put Grayson in loose fitting clothes that won't rub on his skin.  I am glad that I had a second outfit in his bag that was perfect for him to wear!  After his appointment I dropped him off at daycare and he had a sad day!  I called after lunch and he was fussy, had not napped, had a low grade fever, and cried through his bottle so I immediately went and got him.  Once we got home I rocked him to sleep and he has been sleeping for the past two hours. 
I hope he feels better tomorrow as I have work appointments and he has to be at daycare almost all day.  Love my little guy to pieces and I hate to see him hurting! 
Have a great Wednesday night! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved