Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mommy's 1st Trip Away

So I am in Los Angeles until Friday for work and with that it is my 1st trip away from Grayson.  My heart hurts and I miss him so much.  I try not to think about it too much because if I do I cry.  He is in GREAT hands with Chad and our good friends Mary and Greg.  I left this morning at 7AM central time and arrived in LA at 11:40AM pacific time.  I am extremely tired and looking forward to going to sleep.  I just have to pump one more time before going to bed.  Traveling and Breastfeeding/Pumping is not fun!  I spoke with Mary and Chad after work and Grayson is doing great!  He is eating, sleeping, and playing.  I miss him so much!  I can't wait for Friday when I am back home.  Until then I will enjoy sleeping through the night for the next two nights and the weather is PERFECT here!  Love it!

Love and Miss my Little Guy!
I took this picture at church on Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved