Monday, September 20, 2010

Play Time with Grayson

Play Time with Grayson is one of my favorite things!  I love watching him explore the toys in front of his eyes, but the best part is watching him explore his hands.  He will just stare at them, look at them, and put them in his mouth.  If I am holding him he will grab my hands and hold them and try to put my hands in his mouth.  It is so cute watching him explore the world around him.  It makes me stop and think what must he be thinking?  What does he think of the world around him?  Often life gets so busy that I know I don't stop and appreciate it, but often Grayson reminds me of these moments.  Seeing the world through my baby's eyes is AMAZING and I appreciate all that is around me.  So today stop and take pleasure in the small things. 
Happy Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved