Monday, September 13, 2010

It is a HAPPY Monday!

Can you believe it today Grayson is 17 Weeks Old and this Friday he will be 4 Months Old.  Wow the past 4 Months have gone by so FAST!

Friday I will have a 4 Month Post Up! 

Grayson loves his hands in his mouth!

Big News:
Today at Daycare Grayson slept for an hour and half.  We are so happy!  He fell asleep in the swing and since he doesn't sleep well there they just let him sleep.  Now if we could get him to sleep in his crib at Daycare! 

Grayson today after Daycare!
My sweet Baby G!

Fun Pictures Today With G!

Update on Sleeping in his Crib at Night:
This is going well!  He starts out in his crib, but when he wakes to eat I nurse him and I end up keeping him in our room.  I just need to start putting him back in his room, but I am so tired and all I want to do is go back to sleep.  He is napping well in his crib too!  I still swaddle him for his naps and bedtime.  I also place a receiving blanket that is rolled up on his side.  I think he likes sleeping on his side and I also think that he thinks that he is still be held when the blanket is on the side of him.  If it is not there he moves a lot and wakes up.  So for now this is what is working and I am happy.  We figured out the Angelcare system and all is working out well.  I have no worries this week when he is home being carried for by the Ramsey's.  I will MISS HIM SO MUCH!  I don't even want to think about it!  Thank you to all the mommy support over the past week.  It is wonderful to have such loving blog readers.  I want to give each of you a BIG HUG! 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved