Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LIVING IT UP IN DALLAS


I WILL BE QUITE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS AS I AM IN DALLAS TEXAS FOR THE ANNUAL TOY FAIR.  I AM BUSY WITH MEETINGS AND CATCHING UP ON WORK.  I AM EXCITED FOR THE WEEK TO END BECAUSE THAN WE WILL BE ON OUR WAY TO AMIE'S HOUSE FOR A WEEKEND TRIP. 

ONE QUESTION I RECEIVED DURING MY QUESTION AND ANSWER POST WAS WHAT DO I DO FOR WORK THAT ALLOWS ME TO WORK AT HOME?  I WORK FOR A TOY SUPPLIER AND I WORK ON THE WALMART AND SAM'S CLUB ACCOUNTS.  THE TOY SUPPLIER I WORK FOR MANUFACTUERS TONKA VEHICLES, GAZILLION BUBBLES, SHELCORE, CUTIE BOUTIQUE, AND A FEW SMALLER BRANDS.  IT IS A FUN JOB AND I FEEL BLESSED TO HAVE THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK AT HOME.
SO THAT IS WHAT I DO THANKS FOR ASKING. 
HAVE A GREAT WEEK FRIENDS!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like an awesome job!!!

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like a great job!! I wish I could work from home...if you hear of any openings for an at home job, let me know. It's my dream to work from home! :)

Todd and Courtney said...

Awesome job! And I love Dallas, my sister lives there. I saw you posted on Amanda Ledford's facebook page. We both live in Chattanooga and we met through Kelly's blog. I hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party for her at my house & we had a girl's dinner last night :)

Kami said...

Wow, that sounds awesome! So, can you get me a job there?? I would LOVE that!!!

Have fun!
Kami

Ashley said...

I want to travel in your suitcase! YAY!!! ;)

Hope you are having a good time and being safe!

By the way- SHRED is kicking my butt!!!! OH MY GOSH! I am loving it!

The Pifer's said...

You will LOVE Dallas! It's one of my favorite towns--I do wish is was closer so we could meet! I am very sad I am missing out on meeting you!!!! You will have to tell me what you think of our 'Big D'....

Love ya sweet friend!

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

Love Dallas!!

I'm hosting a giveaway this week.. be sure to check it out!

http://teamimhoff.blogspot.com

Katie Spinks said...

have a great week and enjoy your weekend with your sister :)

MOMSWEB said...

Sooo you get to work AND play!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved