Thursday, October 22, 2009

7 Girls and 1 Boy = Lunch Date

Boy oh Boy was Brody lucky today.  He got to have lunch with 7 girls.  Brody is one of my new friends Jennifer's little boy.  I met up with Kelly, Ashley, Julee, Kate, and Jennifer today to have lunch.  It was great to meet new friends, especially since I feel as if I know them so well by reading there blogs.  I am thankful that I started blogging as I have met some amazing people.  We got together at Marketplace and had lots of laughs and great conversations.  I am hoping that we can all get together again soon and continue getting to know eachother better.  Ashley thank you for organizing the lunch gathering.  It is a rainy day here in NWA and it was a great way to spend a gloomy day with all of these smiling faces.  Plus it got me out of the house today.  I have spent all week at home working and I needed to get out and enjoy friends.  I need to do this more, so any friends new and old that would like to go to lunch during the week please let me know.  Happy Thursday My Friends and Family! 




4 comments:

robineilene said...

When you were in Dallas, I SO almost asked you to go to lunch! I thought you would think I was crazy since we've never met! Now I wish I would have! You're one of my favorite bloggers, and you and my baby girl share a birthday! :)

Kerum said...

Linked over here from Kelly's blog. Saw that you have a weim...she looks so cute! We have two of them; they're such a great breed! I'm also in NWA...love seeing other bloggers from here! Just had to be nosey and check out the other bloggers Kelly knows from this area!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I work at home and neeed to make it a priority to lunch more....I always love it once I do it, but I am terible about putting it off until next week..Right now I have promised to lunch with 5 different gals and have not fulfilled any of those...Yall all look so cute..

Summer said...

What a small blog world! I'm glad ya'll had a good lunch date! Harper and Brody look soooo stinkin cute!
Summer :0)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved