Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Fall Tuesday

I don't mean to not blog everyday but it seems like lately I have been extremely busy with work or I have not had much to share with all of you.  Sorry!  I thought that I would at least do a post to say Happy Tuesday and I hope everyone is enjoying the Fall Weather.  The last few days here have been sunny and Bella and I have been able to enjoy a few walks.  I am excited for Thursday to get here as I am going on a lunch date with 2 friends and 3 blogging friends that I can't wait to meet!  I will post about our lunch on Thursday and all the fun details.  Girls if you are reading I am so excited!  Have a blessed day!  I have one goal today and that is to get caught up on Crazy Love and the Bloom Community.  (I think I am behind by three chapters)
Wish me luck! 

9 comments:

Kelly said...

happy fall tuesday to you too

just grab ur button


hope you grab mine and enter in my giveaways
one ends tomorrow at 10pm central

Anonymous said...

Happy Tuesday to you as well! Good Luck getting caught up! Love to you.

jules said...

Happy Tuesday to you too...........Have a great lunch with your friends.

Jennifer said...

Can't wait for Thursday! It's going to be so much fun!

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like a fun lunch date on Thursday! I wish I lived nearby, and we could meet up!

Jenn said...

That's so fun that you ladies are getting together!

Ashley said...

I am SO excited about lunch Thursday! Can't wait! Love you!!!

=)

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Love your blog! I kind of just stumbled upon it, but it's SO cute! I also added your button to my side nav, I'm sure my readers will like it too : )

Summer said...

Happy Tuesday to you too! Your lunch date with friends sounds like fun on Thursday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved