Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Look Who Is Sitting

My sister Amie did a blog post last night and guess what Drew is sitting all on his own.  I hope that with his sitting on his own that it will be a turning point for him to get well.  I loved this picture of the Drew and thought that I would share it all with you!  


Mimi said...

I'm in love with those eyes!!! He is adorable!

Yay for sitting!!!


Jen said...

ADORABLE!!! he couldn't be any stinkin' cuter. congrats on the sitting. :)
I love big milestones like that.

Jules said...

Love those blue eyes!

Jenn said...

LOOK at those eyes!!!!

Rachel H. said...

He is SUCH a cutie!!

The Browns said...

Wow, he has the biggest blue eyes! I think our baby boy will have blue eyes too :D


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved