Monday, October 12, 2009

Cold Weekend Recap

Sorry I have been away for so long.  We both had a long week last week in Dallas and than a fun filled weekend.  Chad and I spent the weekend in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and let me tell you one thing it was cold.  It snowed on Friday night, Sunday afternoon, and it was snowing when we left this morning.  With two babies and a three year old it is hard to do anything outside with low temps so we spent a lot of time inside together enjoying the babies.  I like relaxing weekends with my family.  I loved spending time with Aidan, Drew, and Marley.  They are so precious and all of their own personality.  We did manage to go to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday afternoon but it was cold and it didn't last long.  We got a few great pictures of the kids enjoying the cold afternoon.  I am back and I promise I will be better at blogging this week.  Have a great week and I hope you enjoy the picture from our trip. 





5 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe you already saw snow! I'm not ready for that yet. I hope you had a great time with your sisters! The babies are so precious!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for everything you and Chad did for us over the weekend trip!!!! I love you both!!!!

creative gal said...

Beautiful pictures!

Summer said...

Wow! Snow already! That's crazy! I am soooo not ready for snow yet! Looking at those pictures made me cold! Ha! Ha! They are really cute pics!

Kelly said...

Hi I just wanted to stop by and tell you about my cool giveaway........a peronalize wine glass *you chose what you want on it* hope you stop by and enter......good luck

have a great one

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved