Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween To All!  
We are going to our Annual Halloween Party at our friends house Kim and Brad!  It should be great fun!  
I am making two desserts! 
Halloween Dirt Cake 
and 
Buckeye's
which is peanut butter balls dipped in white chocolate with an M&M for the eye and red frosting for the veins. 
I think that they will be a HIT with the kids at the party!  
I hope all of you have a GREAT DAY and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Thank you so much for all the great recipes!  I am so excited to try them over this holiday season.  Next weekend Chad and I are having a party at our home and I may try a few of the new recipes.  
Again thanks Blogging Friends! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM!

I hope you have a blast,girlie!!!

beckylbranch said...

MMM those both sound delish! I wanna come :)

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Yum, your treats sound great. Have fun tonight!

Summer said...

Yummy! Happy Halloween to you too! Hope ya have a great time!
Summer :0)

Girl with the Curlz said...

Have a great time at your party. The cake looks too cute. I will have to try this. Happy Halloween.

Claire said...

Oooh, yum! Happy Halloween!

Cxx

jules said...

I make Buckeyes!! I didn't think anyone else even knew what those were. They are my favorite. Have a great time at the party.

Angie said...

That dirt cake looks AMAZING!!!

I hope you have tons of fun at your party!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved