Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun with Friends

Chad and I spent our Saturday with friends at the 4th Annual Halloween Party at the Fisher's.  It was AMAZING!  All the activities for the kids were great!  It is tough to go to this event when you don't have any kids, but I did enjoy taking pictures of all the little ones.  Chad and I are the only couple in our group of friends that don't have kids.  So it makes it difficult to relate to what is taking place in their lives as I hope it would be difficult for them to relate how it feels to not have kids at an event like the Halloween Party.  I look forward to the year when we can attend this event with a little one of our own.  I know that it will feel amazing to be able to dress up our little one some day and enjoy this event with our friends.  My heart has been heavy the past few days for all the infertility couples out there that are wanting a child so bad and are struggling with infertility.  I wish that I had the answers for all of us that are struggling.  I simply continue to keep all of you in my prayers that I will some day hear that you are pregnant.  So with a heavy heart this past weekend I hope that this holiday event was not too tough for all of you as it was for me, but if it was I am sending you a GREAT BIG HUG! 
Have a great week!
All the kids!
Potato Sack Races

Guess Who this little girl is?  Kelsey Fisher

Great Friends
Adult Fun - Annual Pumpkin Craving Contest

The Winning Pumpkin

I just love this boy!  Look at that PUMPKIN!

Gavin's New Pose!

Look at that Smile! 

My favorite photo of the day!

7 comments:

Girl with the Curlz said...

The party looks adorable. I know exactly how you feel. It is so difficult. I don't feel people who haven't gone through this really understand. My husband and I have gone through infertility for 5 years and 4 years of every treatment possible with no success. We now got pregnant on our own. I can't believe it. I truely believe all the stress was preventing me from getting pregnant. It wasn't until I truely gave up the fact that we won't be able to have our own children and came to peace with that that I was able to get pregnant. I will continue to pray for you and your husband. Please don't give up God does have a plan and he will bless you when the time is right.

Summer said...

The party looks amazing! How did your desserts turn out? I loved the last pic of the little girl and the chocolate face! Ha! I struggled with infertility for a couple of years and it was really hard to attend events when all your friends had children and you wanted one soooo badly! I can't say I know exactly what your going through because I don't, but I can say that I pray for you and hope how soon you have a little one! I'm gonna tell ya something that my bestest friend told me when I was struggling and it's pretty deep, " You are already a mommy, your just waiting on a baby"!
Hang in there and I'll keep praying for you. Keep your pretty little chin up!
Summer :0)

Rachel H. said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! :) Thinking of you guys and your struggle with infertility. Like so many people, it will come when you are least expecting it and God has his own plan for each and every one of us.

Melissa said...

i was thinking about you this weekend. i can imagine that these holidays are rough. i even have a hard time looking at all the cute kids, and we don't have kids by choice right now! just know that i was thinking about you and praying for you and chad. i hope you have a fantastic week and i can't wait for the day when you have pictures of your little one on here at halloween!

The Guerra's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Hopefully next year you will have a lil one to add to the pics! I have no idea what you are going threw but I cant even imagine how hard it must be! I will continue to pray for you and hope to see an I'm pregnant post soon!

Katie Spinks said...

Melissa I've been praying for you alot this past week as I too have been feeling down and longing for a baby of my own. It sometimes helps to know Im not the only one with that longing and pain of not having a baby yet... so I've been praying for you!

tara said...

Hi Melissa! Thank-you so very, very much for leaving such a sweet comment about grover. it has been harder than i ever thought it would be. i'm lost without him. cancer stinks!
hoping to be feeling like blogging daily again soon. give bella girl a big squeese!
btw- you guys are in jim & my prayers, believing and trusting in a miracle soon!! XOXO

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved