Wednesday, November 4, 2009

No Words

Do you ever have days when you have no words to say?  This is one of those days for me.  This week has been one and will continue to be one busy week.  I enjoy being busy as it makes the week go by fast, but at the same time I would like to press pause and enjoy the wonderful weather we are having in NWA.  With no words to say or peace that I would like to have I could take Bella for a walk and feel the warm sun on my skin and watch Bella's ears flap in the wind.  With no words to be said at all.  But it will have to wait until another week because with Walmart Meetings this week and the Holiday Toyland on Friday there is A LOT to DO!  I also have AWANA'S tonight and Zumba on Thursday night.  Did I also mention that Chad and I are also having our amazing friends over for a dinner/card party on Saturday.  It will be a busy, but I will embrace the days ahead and enjoy each moment. 
Does anyone else have great weekend plans? 

8 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Sounds like you guys are staying busy!! Enjoy yourselves!

The Trendy Family said...

I think this is a no words type of week for everyone!! It is the transition time between the fall and holidays! Enjoy your business!

Ashley said...

YAY! We can't wait to see you and come hang out Saturday! I love you guys so much.. I know I say this from time and time again, but I can't STRESS to you how important you guys have been in our lives the past few months! I can't wait to have another fun get together!!!! As always!

We are taking a walk today too!!!

jules said...

Sounds like you have lots of words, and busy too. I have been struggling all week with "words" for my blog. Must be that time of year.

No plans for the weekend at all. It is supposed to be in the mid 50s here in Wisconsin. That's actually really nice for this time of year. I will have to get outside and do......something.

Summer said...

Sounds like your pretty busy! Hope you have fun with frieds this weekend! My BFF just started Zumba and loves it! When my disease goes in Remission I would love to give it a try!

We have a busy weekend too! One of my closest BFF's little girl is having her 2nd B-day on Saturday (Barney is coming) and then on Sunday my other BFF is having a Matilda Jane party! I am sooo excited to buy stuff from that Trunk show!
Summer :0)

Summer said...

I mean friends, I can spell really

The Pifer's said...

I've been MIA for a while---hope all is well on your end!!!

Miss and Love ya!

Lainey-Paney said...

'tis our anniversary this weekend...so we'll be busy doing that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved