Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fashion Help

Chad and I are getting our annual Christmas photo taken next Saturday with Bella and I am trying to find the perfect outfit. I would like to wear a sweater dress with tights and boots or jeans, a sweater, and boots. We went out yesterday afternoon to find something, but I didn't have much luck. So I thought that I would reach out to my readers for help and inspiration. You see I love going shopping, but I don't like searching for clothes. I would rather have a personal shopper that buys me everything from head to toe. So if you have a store in mind that I should go check out for a sweater dress, boots, or a sweater please leave me a comment. Thanks for your help and I hope that you all had a great Black Friday!

I am just so excited that we still have two days off before going back to work! YEAH!

Here are a few photos from our last year's Christmas Photo Shoot:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Francesca's? I am sure you will find something and like always look stunning! Love to you and Chad!

Kubin's said...

I love the sweater dress and tights look!! Do yall have a Bealls near by? I've had good luck finding very cute dresses there.
Christie
TX

Kelly said...

I agree ^ the sweater dress and tights
cute last years pics

Shana said...

Girrrl...you are asking US for fashion advice?!? You really know how to flatter your readers don't ya, ha! Whatever you pick will be awesome...you always look fab! I agree with the sweater & tights, btw. I just can't wait until you are dressing that baby bump, yay! I am seriously still so happy for you guys! Blessings, Shana =0)

Bethany said...

Ann Taylor Loft and Macy's both have adorable dresses and leggings. I know Macy's has some sweater dresses, but I'm not sure if any of the ones at ATL are sweater material or not. Regardless, I would check out both of these stores if I were you!!

Amber said...

I'm a big fan of Gap and Banana Republic. It seems like the colors of the season are gray and dark purple, too. I'm sure whatever you pick out will be cute. Good Luck!

Nathan and Megan said...

I'm thinking the sweater & leggings idea since you wore jeans last year. Plus, there might be a little belly showing! Department stores are good for the sweaters & you can find leggings anywhere- even Wal-Mart! Good Luck & can't wait to see what you decide. Our pics are the 10th of Dec. I think I've made up my mind but I may change it after I see yours!

Emily said...

I recently found a ton of sweater dresses at JCPenney and they were very well priced.

Ashley said...

You have such cute legs. . I am thinking something like leggings or a printed tight with a cute longer top/dress. Something even with a belt would be cute! Franchesca's has the cutest stuff right now. If you do solids on the bottom, do a fun color top or print. Printed tights, do solid top. You got it girl!

Can't wait to see them, they are going to be awesome! ;)

rita from georgia said...

minnetonka boots, tights and sweater dress or long sweater tunic top. check out the hanna andersson website. the minnetonka boots rock.and will be comfy while prego.

Rachel H. said...

I have no suggestions, but the others have given some great ones, so hopefully, you'll be able to figure something out with all of those. :) Good Luck!

The Pifer's said...

I think a sweater dress would look fabulous!!! I can't wait to see what you go with!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved